Friday, March 20, 2009

The Name Game

Sprig has gone nameless long enough! Chris & I sat down and finished our name lists. I'm saving them so one day poor Sprig can see his father wanted to name him (fill in the blank). ;) Just kidding! I'm sure several years down the road I might question Fletcher just as much as I'm wincing at Dwight now. (but really, DWIGHT!? I think that had to be a joke)



Well there were only 2 we have in common: Jackson or Mason so we threw those on a list with 1 other pick of our choice. Mine was Ryland and Chris's was Mitchell.

At this point we both agreed this whole process was a little silly because the name we have both liked and stewed over for some time now has been Jackson. So, we decided to save Mason for a later baby and can't wait for little Jackson Kingsley to arrive! Kingsley is Chris's middle name which was also his grandfather's name. I have always liked the name so that was a very easy choice!

Jackson = full of personality

Kingsley = from the King's meadow

26 Week Bump:


2 comments:

Jess said...

I like! And your belly is too cute!

Kim said...

Cute belly, and even cuter name! Love it!! We've yet to start the name process- we've got to get on that now that we know she's a girl!

 
template by suckmylolly.com