Thursday, April 16, 2009

New Sonogram Pictures!

Today we went in for our 30 week sonogram. Everything is good! Jackson weighs about 3lbs 2oz and is right on schedule! Little man had his head jammed down low so for most of the sonogram we saw this.


1st picture: back of his head with his hand by his ear. (uh oh..his head is looking pretty big to me)

After the technician took all the measurements she needed, she was very nice and gave me a chance to get up and walk around to try and get him to roll over. He sorta turned on his side and she got this profile.

Then she turned on the 4D and I have to say it got a little creepy! I kinda think he looks like Chris in this one.

Right at the very end he turned his little face for a second and she took this last picture. He's so squishy I don't know who he looks like!


Just to be extra safe they are going to have me come back in 4 more weeks to check his kidneys and bladder again. (even though they do not see anything abnormal at this point) I'm not complaining because I'll get more pictures!

I'll do a life update and post a new bump pic soon!

3 comments:

Kristin Anderson said...

These look SO SO SO awesome!!!!! The best 4D pics I have seen, honestly!
YAY Jackson... can't wait to meet him.

Kim said...

what a cutie pie! I'm sure you are anxious for him to get here. I know the feeling! Hey, what did they say they were checking his kidney/bladder for? THey had a slight concern over our little one's kidney, but said it usually goes away after a bit longer in the womb, so hopefully it will be nothing. I"m praying that is the case- so amazing how you can worry so much about someone you've never even met! when is your due date again?

Jess said...

Aw...dontcha just love getting to see your little one on the screen! Makes it even more real and exciting.

 
template by suckmylolly.com