Saturday, May 30, 2009

36 weeks!

Only four more weeks to go! It seems like an eternity but I know it will fly by! Chris is heading down to Texas next Saturday and will be gone through Tuesday so I will be taking it easy so Jackson stays put! The Dr. does not expect me to go into labor soon. At my appointment on Friday I wasn't even a centimeter yet.

In other news we did receive an offer on our house but it was so low there was no way we could accept it and still have money left to get out of dodge...so we're still waiting patiently for the right buyer to come along.

Remember the quilt I was talking about last post? Well guess what!? It's finished! Diane is the Speedy Gonzalez of quilting! I love it! It's perfect! I am dying to put Jackon's room together...in our new house....in Texas ;) Now everyone ooh and ahh~!

Even though this is older....here is a 34 week bump pictue. I don't think it's changed that much (that's what I'm telling myself anyway)...

1 comments:

The Brownd Family said...

What a beautiful quilt!! Did you make that? You have always been so creative lady! I hope you are feeling great...you look adorable...all baby belly!! We did have our little Abigail on May 29th by c-section...she is perfect! We are all home now and doing great! I cannot wait to see your little one upon his arrival! I will post a pic of Abigail and Paisleigh soon....Take care of yourself and enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy...your little one will be here in a blink of an eye...

 
template by suckmylolly.com