Sunday, January 18, 2009

17 Weeks & Counting

The lump is growing! Sprig is the size of an onion or around 5". I still haven't felt anything move but the doctor said to give it a few more weeks. Our sonogram is scheduled for February 5th so we'll be able to find out if Sprig is a he or she! I've heard guesses from friends and family -- but let's have an official vote. Take the poll to the right and then come back in 2 weeks to see if you guessed right!

I'm going to Texas on Thursday to see my sweet niece Ava (and other friends and family but mostly Ava ;) )! If you haven't goggled at how precious she is lately...please look for the link to the right and check out her blog. She will put a smile on your face for sure.

Can you tell the difference in bumpage?

Update: OK, the chinese gender predictor says it's a boy based on my lunar age. I mean, it is 50% right most of the time, so I guessed boy. I've been craving TexMex and more TexMex -- but that's pretty normal for me ;)

2 comments:

Jess said...

My guess is boy! Do you have any intuition yet?

Kristin Anderson said...

You look awesome! I guessed "girl" just because... you'll have to tell me your cravings for a more "educated" (HA!) guess.... although, wives tales are rediculously wrong half the time anyway!

 
template by suckmylolly.com